Handover and Takeover Administrator
We are seeking applicants for the position of
HANDOVER AND TAKEOVER ADMINISTRATOR
for immediate commencement in our Darwin Office
SITZLER are a multi disciplined construction contractor that has been operating since 1976 and undertakes projects throughout the NT, SA & WA.
- Recognised Certificate or Diploma and/or a minimum of 3 years in the construction industry within an Administration role
- Experience on Defence projects will be highly regarded
- Understanding of construction materials and methods
- Excellent verbal communication skills, ability to write clearly and concisely
- Effectively manage time and resources with the ability to perform under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office suite and document management software
- High level of attention to detail
- Nationally Recognised Construction Induction
- Drivers Licence
- Manage and coordinate the compilation and submission of all as built drawings, operation and maintenance manuals and handover documentation, ensuring compliance with client and defence requirements
- Managing, maintaining and updating Asset register as required and specified by the client
- Client FM interface
- Coordinate with Client FM Manager
- Programme, manage and coordinate integration of construction obligations with that of the FM Contractor
- Manage builders and subcontractors warranty provisions and ensure they are submitted within the stated time period, in the correct form and are fully compliant
- Coordinate witness testing and commissioning required by contract
- Ensure records are kept and included in the handover documentation
- Ensure all records are in accordance with the client and contract requirements
- Manage, coordinate and educate suppliers and subcontractors to ensure their obligations under the head contract and subcontract are met
Remuneration package commensurate with experience will be offered.
Please send applications to the HR Manager:
Sitzler is an equal opportunity employer.
100 Pruen Road, Berrimah, NT 0828
PO Box 39062, Winnellie, NT 0821
t: +61 8 8922 4000 f: +61 8 8922 4044
Alternatively complete the online application below.
* denotes required fields