Senior Contract Administrator
We are seeking applicants for the position of
SENIOR CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR
for immediate commencement in our Darwin Office
SITZLER are a multi disciplined construction contractor that has been operating since 1976 and undertakes projects throughout the NT, SA & WA.
- Recognised Diploma or Degree and/or a minimum of 7 years in the construction industry with middle level experience on major projects
- Contract Administrator for 5 years
- Management skills
- Risk management and negotiation skills
- Contract law experience
- Understanding of construction materials and methods
- Sound knowledge of contract administration principles and procedures
- Excellent verbal communication skills, ability to write clearly and concisely
- Managing time and resources with the ability to perform under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Nationally Recognised Construction Induction
- Drivers Licence
- Management of project contract administration staff
- Contract administration of the project, the head contract and subcontract packages, and all other project procurements
- Maximisation of value recovery, cost control and cash management on projects
- Responsible for all contract issues on projects including subcontract letting, variations, progress claims and contract correspondence
- Budget management and reporting
- Negotiation with clients, contractors, legal advisors and company management
- Informing the Project Manager & Contracts Manager of any contractual matters that present risk or opportunity to the Company
- Liaising with clients, site measures, interpreting building plans, quantity take offs, ordering materials, liaising with installers and managing documents & files.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience will be offered.
Please send applications to the HR Manager:
Sitzler is an equal opportunity employer.
100 Pruen Road, Berrimah, NT 0828
PO Box 39062, Winnellie, NT 0821
t: +61 8 8922 4000 f: +61 8 8922 4044
Alternatively complete the online application below.
* denotes required fields